Combient Mix have projects on-going in Sweden and now start the operations also in Finland! Do you want to build a company in co-operation with Swedish colleagues? Do you get motivated by starting a new journey?
We are looking for Senior Data Scientists to join the great team and to continue the development of a data-driven ecosystem in the Combient sphere and beyond.
Combient work with some of the largest companies in Sweden and Finland and span a wide range of industries. You will be able to apply your experience, skills, and creativity on a broad scale. You will have the opportunity to study and analyse a wide range of problems from predictive maintenance, process control, pricing, and customer churn. You will also have a chance to help the companies grow to foster a data-driven culture and organization.
Additionally, Combient are currently in the process of scaling up their well-appreciated and recognised Applied Data Science Campus. This is a learning and enablement program that is specifically designed to simultaneously initiate data science activities, and bring awareness of how a data driven mindset can bring value to the Nordic industries.
What you will do:
– Build machine learning and statistical models to advance efficiency and realize new business models through data and analytics.
– Work within the problem domains of computer vision, natural language processing, and time-series analysis, dynamic pricing, and more.
– Assist in translating business problems to well-scoped and defined data science projects
– Realize and scale your solutions to assist our companies to become data-driven at scale.
– Mentor citizen data scientists in project scoping and assist them in realising their ideas.
Who you are:
– Degree in a quantitative science (such as e.g. computer science, statistics, mathematics, econometrics, physics, electrical engineering, or similar).
– Great understanding of business and the drivers of it, which can be used for analyses.
– A communicative person that values building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders and has the ability to explain complex topics.
– Technical competence and maturity to perform advanced analytics, and to simplify and break down complex problems. You have coding skills in Python and are fluent in analytics tools such as sklearn and pandas, and have experience working in Jupyter notebooks.
– Experience in developing advanced analytics solutions in a cloud environment.
– A self-driven person who is capable of tackling very loosely defined problems. You are not afraid of mistakes and can learn from them.
Bonus if you have experience with:
– One or several of the following domains: time-series analysis, causality and root-cause analysis, deep learning, computer vision, and pattern recognition
– Spark and understanding of distributed computing
– Working as a consultant.
We offer you to join a fast-moving, ever-growing team consisting of 35+ talented data scientists, machine learning engineers, and data engineers with very diverse skill sets. You will get strong support from the team and the company for your growth. Combient have close ties to academic research and access to a unique industrial network composed of some of the major Swedish and Finnish industries that are committed to face the AI transition together.