Chief Technology Officer
Collegial is a Stockholm based EdTech company building the Nordic champion of corporate learning experience platforms. The Learning Experience Platform enables companies and public sector organizations to accelerate continuous professional development in the workplace and in society-at-large.
Collegial was founded with the philosophy that sharing knowledge across companies and industries will help all involved move faster together. Their vision is to create the most engaging and productive learning experience in the world.
To take on this challenge, Collegial have gathered a team of curious developers and learning designers alongside senior leaders from industry, public sector and academia. Together they seek to reimagine how we learn and work together, creating great learning experiences for a diverse community of learners.
About the role
In this role you will own and run technology for Collegial, everything from the most fundamental infrastructure, through all system layers, our planning, design, development and operations processes to the user experience. You will inspire and guide a growing engineering team through an exciting period scaling the business and be a key part of a top notch product team blazing new trails in edTech.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the technical aspects of Collegial’s product offering reporting directly to CEO.
- Be a critical catalyst in the on-going product discovery and refinement process finding new solutions to existing customer challenges while coloring outside the lines to explore entirely new opportunities and technology avenues.
- Guide, inspire and coach the Design and Engineering team to build the most compelling product possible.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to manage commitments, priorities and resources to maximize outcome for our users and customer organizations.
- To be instrumental in nurturing our open and productive culture while growing the team and taking on new business.
- Drive the work of developing our product in close collaboration with Learning Experience, Member Success, and Partner teams within Collegial.
Who you are
We are looking for an engaged and results-driven technical leader to join the team. You know how to create the ideal conditions for an empowered team to thrive and fire on all cylinders. You have an informed perspective on modern approaches to development operations such as Agile, DevOps, GitOps and Cloud.
You have a strategic focus and love the possibility of helping make lifelong learning become reality for all. Attributes and interests that are valued are team leadership skills, and an ability to plan, communicate and drive processes.
Knowledge and experience
The ideal candidate has experience from working with larger enterprises as well as experience from a start-up environment.
In addition, we hope that you will bring with you the following:
- Documented experience of leading Agile development teams
- A firm grasp of modern cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Experience in working in a rapidly changing environment
- A genuine interest in employee well-being
- And last but not least, a passion for enabling lifelong learning at scale
For more information about the role please reach out to:
Anna Sundström 0709 – 40 88 30 email@example.com
If interested, please send us your resume and let’s talk about how you can make a positive difference at Collegial!