Web developer Lead
Our Client, Combient , is looking for a development lead with a front-end specialization to lead the development of its online assets, among which its internal collaboration platform, Combient Twin, and its external website.
A collaboration between 30 leading Swedish and Finnish companies, Combient is providing a unique space to exchange and jointly create new digital projects. After four years concentrating in facilitating physical interactions between associated companies, Combient is now ready to expand its collaboration model to reach the more than 600.000 employees of our associated companies by building a joint digital collaboration space.
What you will do
– Lead the future evolutions of the Combient Twin Digital Collaboration Platform and the combient.com website, notably the front-end development
– Make high-level design choices and dictate technical standards for future evolutions of the sites, as well as for new Combient web assets
– Help scope and schedule developments
– Coordinate your front-end work with eventual design, back-end and operations
– Work with other Combienters and the associated companies to understand the
needed functionalities for future evolutions of our web assets
Who you are
You understand all the intricacies of a web development project and are eager to lead one. You are a developer willing to take the next step and lead the development and operation of a web platform, but want to keep a strong operational component. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
– Hands-on experience with front-end development, with preferably some
experience of back-end and operations
– Experience working with Node.js, CSS3 and HTML5 is a must
– An understanding of cloud-native software development is preferred
– A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
– Professional English
For more information regarding the position and the possibilities within Combient, please reach out to;
Anna Sundström, 0709-40 88 30