Service Delivery Manager
As a trusted adviser, the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) ensures their customers are making the most of their technology by tailored delivery plans to drive business value from the customer’s IT investments and cloud services.
You will be responsible for delivery quality and customer satisfaction and will be involved in structuring and managing deals from inception to completion. This role has the responsibility of assembling the consulting delivery team and to structure and execute on the problem-solving methodology correctly and to the agreed budget.
You will influence and manage customer expectations over phone, based on an end-to-end Services Delivery & Support lifecycle for a portfolio of engagements – portfolio of 30 clients.
- Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipates future technical needs and leads the work streams to bring customer to that future state
- Recommend, delivers and supports technologies and services that meet current needs, and evolves strategies to adapt to future needs
- Take ownership of and resolve escalations within their customers, providing clear summaries and recommendations when escalations need to continue above their level.
The Services Delivery Manager will:
• Establish a long term and sustainable relationship with the customer over phone
• Organize regular Service Review meetings and furnish status reports to client management
• Ensure the Service Delivery Plan is adopted and reviewed regularly with the customer and supported by the company.
Little to no travel – the assignment will be done from the office.
We belive you have experience from similare positions before maybe within Account Management, Business Development, Sales and/or Sales/Partner facing roles.
You have a good understanding of driving sales through building great relationships with your customers. As well as a good understanding of sales organisations.
We belive you are technology savvy to understand the issues the customer has and understand the different roles required within an IT environment.
As person we belive you are;
Someone who wants to understand how everything works
This is a full time assignment with start date as soon as possible, ending in June 2019.
Please send your application with you resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reading you application!