Sales Executive Modular Building
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. In the first half of 2019, more than 24,000 employees generated sales of CHF 3.7 billion.
We are currently helping SIKA in their search for a Customer oriented and solution focused sales executive for the Modular Business Target Market Industry. The main responsibilities will be selling, maintaining and developing existing customers as well as finding new customers with a main focus on innovation and development.
As the position holder you will have these specific responsibilities:
- Developing and increasing sales in the market of prefabricated house and bathroom manufacturer in Sweden, by understanding the customer’s needs.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Present solutions from our broad portfolio based on the customer needs.
- Being up to date with the relevant technical standards, norms, application specialties, and markets structure in the region.
- Having close contact with markets and evaluating their needs including customer visits together with technical specialists within Sika.
- Establishing close relationships with the customers and their suppliers, who´s having systems and applications relating to our products.
- Being a link between the market and product managers/R&D, possible product properties for new product development.
- Manage and coordinate practical field tests of new or changed products, delivering well documented field test Reports within a timely manner in cooperation with the markets, together with technical support.